Ironman 4x4’s Airbag Delete Kit is a more reliable and cost-effective solution than replacing airbags in vehicles fitted with Rear Adjustable Height Control (AHC) air suspension.
The kit’s custom drop-forged aluminium spring seats cradle the coil in place, reducing any potential squeaks and creaks. Whilst the adjustable threaded body of the EDP-coated steel base bolts securely in place on top of the rear axle. The drop-forged aluminium spring seat can be height adjusted and set to the desired rise height, with over 25mm (1”) of adjustment.
The adjustable Airbag Delete Kit provides the ultimate cost-effective solution eliminating the need for coil spacers and correcting the ‘left hand lean’ often found in airbag vehicles. KEY FEATURES
- Adjustable height range, up to one inch
- Upper rubber coil spring isolator cones included
- EDP coated steel threaded body
- EDP coated drop forged alloy spring seat with set screws
- Design registered
- Bump Stops - Adjustable Spring Seat Assembly - Bolt Kit